Cohabitation - Reynolds Parry Jones


Under English law, relationships outside of marriage and the Civil Partnership Act 2004 currently have no legal status even though they are often called common law marriages.

When partners separate, unless they have made prior arrangements, they must generally rely on a complex web of trust and property law to establish who has ownership of the assets and what they are entitled to as an individual.

We can advise you about:

  • Financial issues
  • The home
  • The rights of unmarried parents
  • The child support legislation
  • Cohabitation Agreements
  • Separation Agreements

Call our specialist family solicitor now to discuss how she can advise and help on these issues.

Call Us

Call Us

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday
8.45am to 5.30pm Call us on 01494 525941
Call Us

Request a Call From Us

Let us know when is convenient and we will try
and call you when best for you Request a call >
Call Us

Sign Up For Updates

Sign up to our newsletter for regular legal updates and useful information Sign up >
lower logos left
lower logos right