Agriculture is a multi-billion pound industry, which employs hundreds of thousands of people in the UK.
At Reynolds Parry Jones LLP, we understand that the sector has its own unique requirements and that those seeking legal advice want to deal with a law firm which can tailor its services to their particular needs.
Our experience advising farmers and others who make their living off the land has given us an excellent understanding of the specific legislation that businesses need to be aware of.
Advising on agricultural properties and tenancies is at the heart of our services and we are able to offer expert guidance on matters including land registration, wayleave agreements and easements for pipes and cables.
We can also assist with:
- Succession planning for agricultural businesses
- Wills and estate planning
- Rights of common and rights of way
- Rural business structures
- Land and property disputes
- Employment issues, including those relating to foreign workers